Hi drew,

i would like to ask for the exact script and maybe other sentance you'd like
me to record? i will be using my netbooks microphone, as to use a
professional one, i will be in contact with a media production company that
may assist us.

advice me of a deadline for this project, so i could try and do it in the
best possible time and format would be in mp3 from 128kps to 320kps if thats
not a problem?