Le 2011-06-16 07:56, Renata Marques a écrit :
Hi Marc,

2011/6/16 Paulo de Souza Lima<paulo.s.lima@gmail.com>

2011/6/16 Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>

Le 2011-06-15 14:06, Renata Marques a écrit :

Hi Renata et al

I was just thinking about the organization of the pages on the wiki. If
we
are going to make a real effort to publish an "International LibreOffice
Magazine", then, as Renata suggests, we should try to organize the
structure
properly. Therefore, I would like to propose the following:

* we move the /PT-BR/Revista/ pages (with all sub-pages) to the marketing
section. So, instead of finding the pages on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/, we would move all of
the pages listed with Revista to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/PT-BR/Revista/
  * there should be a language bar on all of the /PT-BR/Revista/ (and all
sub-pages) with the {{OrigLang|}} being PT-BR. This will set the original
language of this section as PT-BR.
This is nice. I didn't know this is possible. I thougth that English was
always the standard.
In this case, Marketing/PT-BR/Revista will be in Portuguese, isn't? And the
English page? Will be Marketing/PT-BR/Revista/en ?
So, don't we need to put in the format Maketing/Magazine/ (and
Marketing/Magazine/pt-br to Brazil), right?

This is all correct.

  >  * we will add an link on the main Marketing wiki page to the
"International
LibreOffice Magazine" pages[1]. Explanation: it was agreed from the very
start of the TDF/LibreOffice that the working language of LibreOffice
would
be "International English". This allows a common language for all groups
be able to participate in all aspects of the TDF/LibreOffice.

+1 (I agree. This is common in Brazil lists, do you understand it?)

  >  This way the LibreOffice Magazine Brasil can continue to expand their
section as they wish and the other interested NL groups will be able to
do
their translations of these pages.

At least now the placement of the Magazine pages will make more sense in
the "Marketing" section.

How does this sound?

It seems fine, for me. But this will cause some extra work, because we'll
need to copy our contens twice, 1 move to the Marketing section; 2 rebuild
PT-BR Magazine section under the Marketing section. am I wrong?

Paulo,
I think this isn't necessary because the uses of {{OrigLang|}}

Another issue: Brazilian people used to know our direction is
wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista. If we *move* this section to
Marketing/Magazine, translate them to English and then rebuild the PT-BR
pages, what will happen when someone try that URL? Won't he/her to an
International page instead a Brazilian page? This could cause some kind of
confusion, don't you think?

It is the same of above.
Beyond that, we should change the main menu, to further the people who
forget the new adress.

Yes. So, unless the are any objections to this from anyone, we could move the pages ourselves and leave a message on the original page advising the BR members that the page has moved and even leaving a link to the new wiki page location.

Let me know if you need help moving the page and I can do the move.

Regards,

Renata Marques

Cheers

Marc Paré