On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 22:37 -0200, Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:
The sample video is available for download at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/755426/Paulo.zip for limited time =D

Tell me what do you think.

Same question to you my friend.

I took the initiative as an example added a new (possible - added design
team to mail) TDF video trailer to the end of it.

Then moved your the video, as un-published, to the youtube/libreoffice
channel - you can see it however with a direct URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDrQF--9pk0

The embedded js, for a blog let's say, is:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FDrQF--9pk0?hl=en&fs=1";></param><param
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param
name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FDrQF--9pk0?hl=en&fs=1";
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"
allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It is now in the webM format (720p) - so ready for html(5) viewers.

I did also upload the unaltered avi file - again it is currently
un-published till I hear if this is really a place they want it.

I've added the English subtitle file you included to both uploads, also.

Florian talked about wanting to be able to embed these in sites, so this
is one avenue.

Well - I guess the question is in the subject and the first lines.

Thanks

Drew

tks