Le 2011-02-13 20:57, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :

I find that the idea of "Green" is a buzz word of this generation.
If we use a green color in the "branding" of the visuals of the
marketing and maybe in the software "splash screen", it might
be remembered more often.

The costs of green paper is cheaper than using a lot of green
toner or ink for a printer.

In fact, if we were to check national office supply chains, we may find that they sell a shade of green paper products that could be available nation-wide. This could also add a layer of commonality in colour/shade to the paper-printed products. For example, Staples Office Supply stores[1], as well as in the US[2], are quite common throughout all of Canada and US. (BTW, I have no affiliation to Staples whatsoever)

It would only be a matter of agreeing on a national paper supplier.

I wonder if there could be a few places looked into by the
major players in the marketing teams to the local costs of
the larger items, like banners. I bet it would cost a lot less
in the larger cities, than it does in a smaller one, like where I live.
It could be less with the postage from a city like New York City
or LA, shipped to my area of New York State [USA] than it would
cost me to have one made up at our best priced shop. It could
be the same in the bigger cities of each country and shipped to
the smaller areas for local events of those regions of their
countries. I know I would not want something to be shipped
from Europe to the USA, but within Germany, or France, or England?

This would be my proposal. In order to minimize costs (at least at this very early stage of organization) we could organize a "travelling" Marketing Kit that could be shipped to conferences in particular regions. In your case, a conference box in New York City could be shipped to any other city/town in NY state. This would allow people who are new to the marketing team to work with material that was used in a prior conference and plan on funding their own kit. The effect would be a multiplication of kits where eventually, all local marketing teams would have their own kits.

In some respects, this could be called an "arm's length" marketing mentorship programme.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.staples.ca/ENG/StoreLocator/store_locator.asp
[2] http://stores.staples-locator.com/staples/