Hey Bernhard,

not shure, if you really understood the problem:

It is not the color RGB (24,136,3) - this is the same value in Adobe CS
by opening Logo-File (png, jpg or svg).

But again, RGB is not for printing! Real world uses CMYK Colors.
So, when I change to the RGB Color to CMYK, value is: 79,0,100,0 in
Adobe CS.
Your branding-color table calls CMYK (85,0,98,36), which is real darker
then the RGB color!

You understand the missmatch? I can use your CMYK (85,0,98,36) or I can
use your RGB, which is CMYK (79,0,100,0). Both are different!

My personal opinion: I will use CMYK (79,0,100,0), which appears nearer
to the green in Web :-)

Best regards
Thomas