Le 2010-10-28 10:02, Marc Paré a écrit :
Le 2010-10-28 09:55, Drew Jensen a écrit :
On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 09:51 -0400, James Walker wrote:
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Anthony
Papillion<papillion@gmail.com>wrote:

Who would be the primary consumers of this information? Is it targeted
towards end users or companies we are hoping will adopt ODF?

Anthony

Acutally we should consider doing more than one, maybe one toward
business,
one toward individuals, and then education.

Hi Anthony, James, et al

I think targeting to an audience would be great - I think picking one,
and getting that one done is the key.

My suggestion, given the folks here would be Educators.

drew

In my opinion, I would create a master ODF advocacy document and from
there tailor it to the different groups. That way the language would be
the same for all of the other tailored groups except for the sections
where the language is set for the target group.

We could even try to get the ODF people involved in this and see if they
would be interested in collaborating. They could then take back the
documents to their site for posting.

Marc

Hi Drew et al:

There is a "master" document on the advantages of using the ODF. It is on the ODF site. We could, from there create different versions and perhaps consider donating these back to the ODF Alliance. You can find it here:

http://www.odfalliance.org/resources.php