[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:42:16 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In data lunedì 9 marzo 2020 14:30:28 CET, sophi ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> The proposal is to change "Cell value is" to "Cell value", see
> Would that be ok for your language too?
Hi Sophie, All
Ok for Italian team.
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server disappeared - Website project
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Better English term for Sidebar "decks"