[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation
- From: "Tseng, Cheng-Chia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:53:59 +0800
- To: email@example.com
There was no one took up Traditional Chinsee translaiton yet, and I am
willing to do it in this transitional period.
I have experience with translating some of Gnome, KDE, Xfce, MeeGo programs
in the desktop field.
However, I am only a basic user and not familiar with some advanced
features, so if there is someone good at translating the technical terms of
LibO into Chinese, please contact me.
by Cheng-Chia Tseng
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish language
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish language
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Take up Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translation