[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:36:49 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 23/01/2020 à 23:42, Stanislav Horáček a écrit :
> there is something strange with Weblate. After the update of source
> strings yesterday, some translations of Help that were made during the
> last week disappeared in the project "master", whereas they remained in
> the projects "6.3" and "6.4".
> These translations were done in "master" and were propagated into "6.3"
> and "6.4" automatically (the Weblate feature). Specifically: language
> "cs", strings for table with document format starting with  for
> master,  for 6.4.
> (One week ago, I noticed the same behavior, so it is not a temporary
> Do I really need to retranslate all of them in master? Could you look at
I pinged Cloph, I'll keep the list updated.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master||Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation