[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:41:53 +0200
- To: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
sophi (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) kirjutas 23.12.2019 kell 11:54:
> Hi Mihail,
> Le 22/12/2019 à 21:42, Mihail Balabanov a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > Pootle had a feature that let me report a typo or other issue with the
> > original string directly in the web interface while translating. What
> > be the respective workflow in Weblate?
> There is no such way to report a string in Weblate, but send me the
> permalink of the string and tell me the typos you found (in English :)
Actually there is! :)
If you select some kind of notification for "New comment" at
be done for all projects or also only specific projects), then you get an
email when someone adds a source string comment (or a comment on a language
which you translate).
Maybe it would make sense to create a "dummy" account on Weblate for this
mailing list and then subscribe that account for comments on Weblate...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?||Mihail Balabanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Fwd: Mistake done on the wiki translation + past translations for French
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Some Typos in LibreOffice 6.4 (Weblate)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to report problems with original strings in Weblate?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] List of cities of South Africa to include in UK speller