[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?
- From: Guido Ostkamp <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:44:22 +0200 (CEST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
a couple of years ago I've helped improving the German online help texts. It however has always been a nightmare to get corrections into it by opening issues, describing the exact locations, discussing this with Sun etc.
My question is whether the l10n stuff is now being made available through a Git repository, that can be easily cloned and modified.
Even if not every author will get direct push rights to the master repo, it should be much easier to automatically generate patches and send them in or push stuff to an intermediate Git repo where a maintainer can fetch it from.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?||Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?||André Schnabel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?