[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?
- From: André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 21:39:55 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 04.10.2010 20:57, schrieb Goran Rakic:
It should also be a goal to move all locale data into this repository
and modify the build system to look for them in this new separate
module. But this is something we have a power to set up, no need for
someone else to amend this change. Unfortunately, I do not have time to
dive into this now but I would be happy to test and send feedback to
whoever pick this as goal and join the development effort later.
Anything we can do that you have more time for us? :)
I did hope, you could help with the build system and the needed scripting stuff - I know, you do have experience on this.
I curently have a good idea, what needs to be done regardings scripting, but am very new to the build system and have only some basic ideas how translations are handeled there.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?||Santiago Bosio <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?||Guido Ostkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?||Goran Rakic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asturian l10n
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Git repo for l10n?