[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:12:32 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Russell John <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Greetings from Bangladesh!
> We're very much interested in taking care of Bengali (bn_BD) l10n of
> LibreOffice, we'll be happy if you assign us as the official l10n
Great to have you on board and thanks for your proposal. André will
send a head up when he will need us.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n||Russell John <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n||Russell John <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese and Spanish Translation
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n