[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Intention to rename some help files
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Intention to rename some help files
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 09:22:17 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am working on bringing Impress/Draw help content up to date with some of the menu changes. I intend to rename the files I touch to something understandable. You may want to sue me in the international criminal court of fuzzy translations, but I really feel the file names in the style of "01180000" make working with help content unnecessarily painful.
The changes would only target 6.3 and happen before its string freeze.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Donate page strings to translate: CoinGate digital currencies
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Donate page strings to translate: CoinGate digital currencies