[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.0.5 RC2 available
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.0.5 RC2 available
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 01:12:06 +0100
- To: libreoffice-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, libreOffice-QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the second release
candidate of LibreOffice 5.0.5. The upcoming 5.0.5 will be the fifth
bugfix release of our fresh 5.0 line. Please be aware that LibreOffice
5.0.5 RC2 has not been flagged as ready for production use yet,
however feel free to give it a try instead of 5.0.4.
A work-in-progress list of new features in LibreOffice 5.0 can be
found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.0
The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at
Windows builds are also provided in 64bit version.
Should you find bugs, please report them to our Bugzilla:
A good way to assess the release candidate quality is to run some
specific manual tests on it, our TCM wiki page has more details:
For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:
translate LibreOffice to your language:
or help with funding our operations:
A list of known issues and fixed bugs compared to 5.0.5 rc2 is
available from our wiki:
Special thanks to all QA, developers, bugreporters who did make this possible.
You'll find the number of bugs along with the names in the wiki (
Also thanks to all the translators (a slightly outdated list of those
using pootle are listed
) who make this possible.
And of course also big thanks to contributors who do great work in other
areas that cannot be put into numbers!
Thanks a lot for your help,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online localization
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] 2016 budget proposals
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online localization