[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization
- From: His Steveness <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:55:52 +0200
- To: email@example.com
i dont know if this is the right Way to Contact you Guys but i try it
So i saw your Project and also that its just in English.
If you want to, i could make the German Localization.
Im not a Programmer or such at all, but did stuff like this in past with
If that could help, come back to me.
Best wishes from Germany
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization||Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Updated Bengali (bn) Translation.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Korean L10n
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization