[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization
- From: Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:03:21 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
at the moment we have a nearly 100% german loaclaization as it is the
source code from OOo.
The tooling will be similar to the way it had been done there, you
mustn't be a programmer for that.
Just stay tuned here and on the discuss-list, more information will come.
2010/10/6 His Steveness <email@example.com>:
> Hi there,
> i dont know if this is the right Way to Contact you Guys but i try it
> So i saw your Project and also that its just in English.
> If you want to, i could make the German Localization.
> Im not a Programmer or such at all, but did stuff like this in past with
> If that could help, come back to me.
> Best wishes from Germany
> To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
> List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Localization||His Steveness <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] How to post
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to post