Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files

Pe 08.10.2010 20:32, Alexandru Szasz a scris:
> Pe 08.10.2010 19:41, Olav Dahlum a scris:
>> On 08/10/10 18:10, Alexandru Szasz wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there a way to get the sdf files alone, and not the whole tree ?
>>>
>>> Even if they're all packed into a big en-US.sdf file.
>>> I use Narro [1] for translating in Romanian and Narro knows both Gettext
>>> and SDF, but I'd rather work on the native file than go through conversion.
>>> And having all the small sdf files is much easier in the localization
>>> process considering the poor context information.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/narro_project_file_list.php?l=ro&p=1&pf=&s=
>>>
>> Here's the current Norwegian Bokmål: http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/
>> Notice that "nb.po" and "lo-build-nb.po" (available from the Git repo)
>> contain LibreOffice specific strings and the GSI_nx.sdf.bz2 files (which
>> is locally built from PO files extracted by po2oo and rebuilt with
>> po2oo) a compressed version of the current OOo 3.3 m9 translations.
>>
>> Olav
> I'd rather have the GSI file, as it is here
> http://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/latest/GSI/en-US.sdf
> or better yet, all the small files from the source code.
>
> I export in the same format and use the sdf file to rebuild an rpm so I
> can have a normal package and don't have to go through the hassle of
> building from scratch.

My mistake, I see you have a sdf there, but a translated one (source on
one line, translation on the other); I can get that file now, but I'm
looking for a source for the en-US.sdf so I can just set up a process to
download it periodically and make it available in Narro for translations.

--
Alexandru Szasz