[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- From: Alexandru Szasz <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 19:10:18 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way to get the sdf files alone, and not the whole tree ?
Even if they're all packed into a big en-US.sdf file.
I use Narro  for translating in Romanian and Narro knows both Gettext
and SDF, but I'd rather work on the native file than go through conversion.
And having all the small sdf files is much easier in the localization
process considering the poor context information.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files||Olav Dahlum <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Discussing the LibO translation workflow (was: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Russian translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files