[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- From: Alexandru Szasz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:32:15 +0300
- To: email@example.com
Pe 08.10.2010 19:41, Olav Dahlum a scris:
> On 08/10/10 18:10, Alexandru Szasz wrote:
>> Is there a way to get the sdf files alone, and not the whole tree ?
>> Even if they're all packed into a big en-US.sdf file.
>> I use Narro  for translating in Romanian and Narro knows both Gettext
>> and SDF, but I'd rather work on the native file than go through conversion.
>> And having all the small sdf files is much easier in the localization
>> process considering the poor context information.
> Here's the current Norwegian Bokmål: http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/
> Notice that "nb.po" and "lo-build-nb.po" (available from the Git repo)
> contain LibreOffice specific strings and the GSI_nx.sdf.bz2 files (which
> is locally built from PO files extracted by po2oo and rebuilt with
> po2oo) a compressed version of the current OOo 3.3 m9 translations.
I'd rather have the GSI file, as it is here
or better yet, all the small files from the source code.
I export in the same format and use the sdf file to rebuild an rpm so I
can have a normal package and don't have to go through the hassle of
building from scratch.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files||Alexandru Szasz <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files||Alexandru Szasz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files||Olav Dahlum <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Getting the translation source files