[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- From: eduardo romero <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:14:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Eduardo Romero.
From Zaragoza City Council AZLinux project we are very interested to
start work on Libreoffice project and we believe that translations
could be a good start.
El día 5 de octubre de 2010 11:03, Jesús Corrius
> Hola Jose,
> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Jose A. Medrano <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Hello guys.
>> I'm a Linux User (Fedora/Debian) for over 2 years.
>> Now that OO community is working on LibreOffice I'd like to join the tea
>> helping at the es_MX translation (I'm from Mexico).
>> I was wondering where to begin, and what to do.
> We will be announcing more news about translations soon, just keep
> following this list to get the announcements.
> Jesús Corrius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Document Foundation founding member
> Skype: jcorrius | Twitter: @jcorrius
> To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
> List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot b
Eduardo Romero Moreno
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support||"Jose A. Medrano" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support||Jesús Corrius <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n Team