Hi Tuomas,

I agree with you. If an error is found, it should be corrected. When the
source string is already translated, it is possible to copy the
translated string. The corrected source string does not need to be
completely translated again. So it is not much work. Just copy and paste :)

Regards
Annabelle

Member of the German translation team

Tuomas Hietala:
Maybe I should clarify that I'm not in favour of changing the source
strings just for fun every two weeks, but thankfully that's not the
situation in LibreOffice. However, reducing the translators' workload
can IMO more effectively be accomplished by improving the tools and
processes rather than avoiding useful changes.

Tuomas