I am still struggling with LO translation in Weblate (doing it partly
there, partly offline) and I would like to share steps to reproduce a
strange behaviour (maybe useful for the infra team) which I believe
relates to the problems I reported bebore:
1. I have a file with let's say 60 untranslated strings (the number
shown in the "unfinished" column of the file list).
2. I translate e.g. 30 strings of them - then the number of unfinished
3. If I click to the number in the file list, the unfinished strings are
shown ("unfinished strings: state:<translated" is selected in the box in
the upper part). Their number is 30 ("1/30" shown in the navigation).
4. If I select the same option "unfinished strings: state:<translated"
again, now there is 60 strings filtered ("1/60" shown in the
navigation), including what has been already translated.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate - unstable "unfinished strings" · Stanislav Horáček
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy