Hi Olivier,
Le 23/02/2022 à 13:40, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hi Sophie

Em 21/02/2022 11:29, sophi escreveu:
About the delay, I'm asking our infra team to have a look. Although for me Weblate is sometimes slow, I've never had such a long wait compared to your sting [2]. Does anybody else have such long delay in displaying automatic suggestions?

I have this ~10 seconds delay, and for information here is a list of sources returned by the memory translation of (1):

Weblate Translation Memory (Compartilhada: libo_help-7-0/textscalc01)
Weblate Translation Memory (Projeto: libo_help-master/textscalc01)
Weblate Translation Memory (Compartilhada: libo_help-master/textscalc01)
Weblate Translation Memory (Compartilhada: libo_help-7-1/textscalc01)
Weblate Translation Memory (Compartilhada: libo_help-7-2/textscalc01)
Weblate Translation Memory (Compartilhada: libo_help-7-3/textscalc01)

Unless there is a smart search that I missed, it seems to show a scan on 6 memories. Isn't that too much?

We were talking about [2] in Czech as there are suggestions in French and it seems in Brazilian too but nothing in Czech (I think the search was abandoned). I'd like a first confirmation that we are heading in the good way, taking the same issue Stanislav met and reproduce it or not after tweaking different settings.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophi@libreoffice.org