Dne 19. 02. 22 v 22:46 Olivier Hallot napsal(a):
Hi Stan

Em 19/02/2022 15:42, Stanislav Horáček escreveu:
Hi,

when translating new strings in Weblate, I encounter that the suggestions from translation memory are not reliable.

I also have very poor match from translation memory. When nothing comes out, or a poor match is thrown, I call Google translator to return better match for pt-BR, saving me a lot of typing effort.

In my case (pt-BR), machine translation supersedes weblate translation memory.

yes, I agree that machine translation is powerful and this reminds me another idea: on hosted Weblate [1] (where also Collabora Online is hosted), also machine translations (from Google, Microsoft and my favourite DeepL) are shown in "Automatic suggestions".

Would it be possible to add this feature also to TDF's Weblate? Or - if it was already considered, what was the conclusion about it?

Best regards,
Stanislav

[1] https://hosted.weblate.org/