Hi Sophie,

From: "sophi" <sophi@libreoffice.org>;
Send time: Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 7:16 PM

Hi Ming,

[...]
So may I, as a QA person who regularly triages l10n bugs, ask for Weblate
permission to add comments for all languages?  Or alternatively, someone with
permission please add a German-specific comment on [2] and let the German
translators know about the bug [1].

There is no such role as Add comments for all languages. What I do
usually is to post on this list with a request to the team to comment on
the bug or to let me know if they don't want to post on BZ.

Finally as a side note, it would be nice if there is a point-person from the
German l10n community that has an email address registered on Bugzilla, so that
relevant bugs can be easily CC'ed to, instead of just a mailing list address
listed on [3].

This list is also here for that :) Members of the l10n team usually read it.

I understand that there is technical limitation to achieve the "comments for all
languages" goal I want.  I'll use this list for communication about German l10n
bugs in the future.

BTW, you have two accounts in Weblate, maybe one can be deleted?

Yes, I have always been using the @PlateauWolf account this whole time, and
don't remember ever registering for the @minghua one.  Please delete the empty
@minghua account.

Cheers