I agree that the documentation should concentrate on LO in Weblate. I also want to know how Amagama fits in. The documentation that I read recently mentioned that the TM has been replaced by Amagama and that it appears under the MT button at the bottom of the edit field. I don't see that button. On the right is a section called Glossary. It seemed to have nothing in it when I started using Weblate, but now it has a few words. Maybe they are words it has deduced as I have entered them.

I thought that the TM data were to be copied over to Weblate (Amagama?). That apparently did not happen for Esperanto.

Regards
Donald