A Chaoláin a chara

  I've been updating the Irish translations and I'm seeing the plural
forms live on Pootle for the first time - thanks for implementing
this! It will improve the quality of our localized version of
LibreOffice quite a bit.

There's one small issue however: the number of plural forms showing up
for Irish is incorrect; we should have five plural forms with the
following specification:

"Plural-Forms: nplurals=5; plural=n==1 ? 0 : n==2 ? 1 : (n>2 && n<7) ?
2 :(n>6 && n<11) ? 3 : 4;\n"

but I'm only seeing 3 for the LibreOffice translations. This was fixed
in upstream Pootle a few years ago:

https://github.com/translate/translate/issues/3255

(and in CLDR, and elsewhere).

Would it be possible to update the documentfoundation.org Pootle
instance with this new string?

Míle buíochas
Kevin