Hi Martin,

On 08/02/2018 12:42, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

Please someone take care of these issues - if l10n and localized websites
are of any priority to the website team.

Internet and web are about being prompt and there seems to be a problem
with handling the website l10n side at LO/TDF.

Just to say, thanks for bringing up these issues -- I appreciate some of
them have been on the table for a while. I'm going to meet Cloph soon
and learn more about Silverstripe, Pootle and other topics relating to
these issues, so hopefully I can tackle some of them in due time.

And as mentioned, I'll deploy Leto2 on the main site too. Thanks again
for all your localisation work!

Cheers,
Mike