Updated Norwegian Bokmål.

There is no whitespace in between ":" and the string on the new ones, but
looks like it doesn't matter.

~allan / kingu

Hi Martin

Em 12/02/2018 08:49, Martin Srebotnjak escreveu:
Hello,

the new Online help still has a few unlocalizable strings:
- If this page has been helpful, you can support us!
<https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/?pk_campaign=help>

Known issue. Ideally, the translations should go to Pootle (po files)
but it is not yet because it requires more work to go through string
extractions and replacement process.

But you can help us adding the missing translation in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/NewHelpOnline

and I'll patch the file localized.xsl.

(Or, if you are interested to take challenges, you can patch the file
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/help/help3xsl/localized.xsl
around line 293.  Otherwise, please open a bug in Bugzilla, category
Documentation and assign it to me.)

- Impressum is in English, it probably should be, but there should be a
localizable string announcing it, probably something like "Impressum (in
English for legal reasons)" ...

Same as above for the wiki. But I don't know if it is in English for
legal reasons, because only German has legal binding.

I also noticed there are no tooltips (alt texts) or only some (like in
the
Google search box, but that one is unlocalizable again), maybe that
should
be taken care in the dropbox and search fields and buttons for better
accessibility.

idem.

On the Google issue, the custom search localization is bounded to the
available languages from Google.

Also, if possible, from the IP or the browser the help language could be
automatically selected/set (or from the LO UI language, if that string
could be passed in the link from LO when help is called online) ... So
non-English users do not need to have a click or two more to really start
using it.

Please open a bug and assign to me .

Another question: the list of topics in the right sidebar under the
search
field - it is not alphabetically ordered, so - what is that list, why in
the displayed order (I am looking at the Slovenian help page)?

The list is extracted from the <bookmark_value> tags in the help files.
We can investigate its alphabetic order.

If you have other ideas on how to improve the new help please let us know.

Kind regatds

Olivier

Thanks, m.

done for german