Hello Gio,

Congratulation, good job. I never think such this idea, ever be in my mind.. wow..

Goverment and civitas academies work together, I envy. :D

On 03/09/16 01:08, Giovanni Caligaris wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Today I had a Hangouts meeting with the Paraguayan Gov and other Guarani
academies. They are joining forces to complete the Guarani localization
project.

Today I gave them a rundown of the project, the issues they may face in the
future and how to solve them, and how to increase efficiency.

These are the institutions who will be working:
-Secretaria De Politicas y Linguisticas (Paraguayan Gov)
-Facultad Politecnica (Universidad Nacional de Asuncion)
-Ateneo de Lengua y Cultura Guarani
-Instituto Superior de Lenguas UNA

Previously these institutions have translated Mozilla Firefox to Guarani
and they are excited for this new challenge.

Here are some pictures of the group.

-Gio