Hi Kendy, all,
Le 25/11/2015 11:09, Jan Holesovsky a écrit :
Hi Martin,

Martin Srebotnjak píše v Út 24. 11. 2015 v 21:57 +0100:

I am not sure we are talking about the same thing or that I understand
this correctly.

They change the names of the help files (i.e. calc/01.po is now
calcsfirsthelpfilewithhelpaboutfunctions.po). For the migration
process they become new po files.

Nope, did not intend to change the directories, so I was happy to hear
that the .po files are named by the directories.

So as a result, calc/01.po will still stay calc/01.po; only the
filenames inside would change - eg. in:

#. ZxQeC
#: main0000.xhp
msgctxt ""
"main0000.xhp\n"
"tit\n"
"help.text"
msgid "Welcome to the $[officename] Calc Help"
msgstr "Vítejte v nápovědě k $[officename] Calc"

only the 'main0000.xhp' would change to '0000-Welcome-to-the-officename-Calc-Help.xhp' resulting
in

#. ZxQeC
#: 0000-Welcome-to-the-officename-Calc-Help.xhp
msgctxt ""
"0000-Welcome-to-the-officename-Calc-Help.xhp\n"
"tit\n"
"help.text"
msgid "Welcome to the $[officename] Calc Help"
msgstr "Vítejte v nápovědě k $[officename] Calc"

Sorry for not being precise in my question previously, but first I
needed to understand how exactly the .xhp's map to the .po files :-)

Does this work / is this change possible without much hassle?
this result on changing the msgctxt, so all the files will be changed.
We should also check with Dwayne if it's not used in some
indexation/search processes on Pootle.

Why do we want to change if the main_transform.xsl file is working now
correctly and allow an easy search? I agree that the file name remains
not easy to understand, but if a tool solve that, where is the issue
then? It seems really less invasive than changing the name and a low
curve to learn how to access a given file for new comers.

There is another file we were using to search the help, it's
allfiles.tree, that could be used to list all files in a tree form. I
didn't test if it still work or not, I think I sent both files to you
Kendy, but I'll try to find the time to test it today.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi