Assuming that you will worn on master branch I have no problem with that.

Regards

Hi  Martin,

В письме от 10 сентября 2015 14:43:33 пользователь Martin Srebotnjak
написал:
Please do not touch that.

By changing those names you touch the translatable strings (both function
names and the help strings using it) - and make them untranslated
(actually
probably fuzzy) in about 130 languages! Please spare about 130
translation
teams of this Sysyphus work.

We have to get rid of the old burden. It is needed not only for my script,
but
for a vision of a broad picture. Three people are trying to make the
comparison table for Calc and Excel function for a long time already.
Besides
this will simplify any automation that may be required in the future. If I
do
not make these changes, a man who decides to do some automation for our
documentation team would have to do the same research again, as well as a
person who would want to take part in the development of help. (Maybe
therefore, our help has got outdated so much.)
Not to speak of the fact that it's simply not professional.
Additionally, some function description is not correct, some is identical,
but
should be different. Maybe we don't make any changes in it, because people
in
130 languages have to translate again. What sense does it make? Let
everything
be as before, so everyone would work as less as possible?

PS: I do not say that some developers have to do it. I can do it myself. I
would like only to get some explanations. But if everybody does not agree,
can leave it without the proposed changes and finish the script in another
way.

Best regards,
Lera

deleted