Hi, all,

I am finishing up the new Slovenian site, but before the move from the old
one I have some questions:
- will the issue with East European (Latin Slavic) characters in the
designer font be solved, and when (č represented in another font)?
- how do I localize the 4 buttons on the Fresh/Stable pages, they are not
present to localize, so they remain in English (System Requirements, Join
the project!, Do more with LibreOffice, Good looking documents)?
- can the Privacy Policy and Imprint be left in English/German? There are
probably no legal entities in other countries and localizers should not
take responsibility for content from TDF, that they only localize?
- the Certification page on the published English website does not appear
in the About us menu; however does in the localized website i Silverstripe.
Should we hide it from the localize About us menu?
- I cannot seem to be able to add the Slovenian twitter account to tweets
section instead of the English one, maybe this is related to my account's
rights? I asked Christian, but got no response until now.
- I want to keep the old "Why LO in ..." pages content so I added them to
the Discover menu at the end as a single page, hopefully noone has problem
with that? I think the content is important for people who need arguments
for their bosses for introducing LO to their business, school ...

Lp, m.

Hi all,

We would like to encourage all the NL teams to migrate to the new
website design (which is not so new now ;).

Note that you don't need to have all the pages available like on the
English version, if you just want to have the download page, unpublish
what has been copied but this page and you're done.

If you need guidance, there is a documentation available here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions :)

Cheers
Sophie

deleted