Hi Zeki, *,

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Zeki Bildirici <zeki@ozgurlukicin.com> wrote:
2013/12/19 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>:
Probably blocked by your browser:

[blocked] The page at
'https://translations.documentfoundation.org/tr/libo_ui/cui/translate.html#filter=incomplete'
was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from
'http://amagama.locamotion.org/tmserver/en/tr/unit/?source=Edit&jsoncallback=_jsonp47926205&style=openoffice':
this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.
I'll see where that's hidden in the config and will try to change
https (if locamotion.org supports https)
Will be highly appreciated. We have not much time and it is easy with it.

Currently it doesn't support https, so I cannot change the URL - but
you can tell your browser to allow loading it.

The translation deadline is RC2 right?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/4.2

There's a bughunting planned with RC2, so it would make sense to have
most of the translations in there. But there's no limit for
translations, as for RC3 the translations will be taken from pootle
and added to the builds as well.

But if you want your updates in 4.2.0 RC2, make sure to add them to
pootle on Monday, Jan. 06. I'll export the translations from pootle on
Tuesday.

Same for RC3: Commit your changes til Monday of the listed week for
RC3, as I'll again pull the translations on Tuesday.

ciao
Christian