Hi Sophie, *,

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
So, for those translating off line should we wait that you've run the
script to download are files and avoid to work off line in the mean time?

Didn't think about offline translation...
Depends on whether you're feeling comfortable enough to

a) run a slightly modified script on your system or
b) trust your offline tools to be able to merge the restored strings
to your offline copy (i.e. wait for the script to run, download the
po-zips, then merge translations)

b) probably is easier when you have the option to not touch existing
translations, but only touch strings with no translation at all.

The script is running currently, (at langs et,es eu currently - have
it process 3 at a time) (was at nb on the first run before I noticed
the bug in the script that would miss entries) - so no long and french
is finished updating.

So I'd wait a little, then pull the files from pootle and merge them
offline with the setting to only add translations, never modify.

ciao
Christian