Le 27/11/2013 19:59, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi Thomas, *,

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Thomas Hackert <thackert@nexgo.de> wrote:
Hello Christian, *,
On Mittwoch, 27. November 2013 18:02 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Stanislav Horáček
<stanislav.horacek@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

:-))) - here's the hacky script that is now run. It should save
:you
about 12000 words.

Wow :)

<big snip>
/tmp/cloph-fix-helpids.$language.tmp");

Would it not be better to use some mechanism to ask, which user is
using this script ;?

well, as it is only used to update the files on the pootle server/not
meant to be run by translators, I don't care about that - just want a
name that is not used by something else :-))

<snip>
foreach my $file (@files) {
print "Datei: $file\n";

"G" ... The whole text in English, and than "Datei" ;?

Yeah :-)

Thanks you for your work (though I have to nag a bit ... ;) ) :)
I hope, I will have time to test your scripts on my system the next
days ... ;)

See above - there should be no need for you to run the scripts - they
are run on the pootle server. German has the luck of being further up
in the alphabet (well, at least "de" is :-), so you should already see
progress there.

ciao
Christian

PS: fixed part of the script, otherwise it would miss hits when the
pattern shifts because of matches in commented out parts

                while(<GREP>) {
                        if (/^msgid/) {
                                s/$old/$new/;
                                $orig = $_;
                                $_ = <GREP>;
                                last unless $_;
                                if (/^msgstr/) {
                                        s/$old/$new/;
                                        $translations{$orig} = $_;
                                } elsif (/^msgid/) {
                                        redo;
                                } else {
                                        # either there is no
translation or it matches a commented-out entry
                                        print "$language - translation
doesn't start with msgstr! ($_)";
                                }
                        }
                }
                close GREP;

Also forgot about ca-valencia (formerly ca_XV) that is not caught by
the script because the rename - but thankfully noticed myself :-)

So, for those translating off line should we wait that you've run the
script to download are files and avoid to work off line in the mean time?

Cheers
Sophie