Hello Christian, *,
On Mittwoch, 27. November 2013 18:02 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Stanislav Horáček
<stanislav.horacek@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
Andras script would have had to be applied before doing the
initial update, so I had to take a detour and write some bigger
script.

"G"

I can try to merge back the strings from the 4.1 translations.
But no promises.

So what I did was first to compare the templates in 4.1 and 4.2 to
get a list of old IDs and new IDs, and the affected files (to
limit processing time). This was done with a combination of script
and manual review (as it's hard to map changes when there are
completely removed and added strings as well)

The output of that script was used as basis for the other one that

* checks libo41_help for a translation of the string
* applies that to libo_help if the translation for that string is
empty.

Wow, I am impressed :)

For future reference (as gmail's search is much better than my
memory

At your age ;?

:-))) - here's the hacky script that is now run. It should save
:you
about 12000 words.

Wow :)

<big snip>
/tmp/cloph-fix-helpids.$language.tmp");

Would it not be better to use some mechanism to ask, which user is
using this script ;? Something like "/tmp/´whoami`..." or something
like that? And this maybe for all other occurrences of "cloph"
somewhere in the script?

<snip>
foreach my $file (@files) {
print "Datei: $file\n";

"G" ... The whole text in English, and than "Datei" ;?

Thanks you for your work (though I have to nag a bit ... ;) ) :)
I hope, I will have time to test your scripts on my system the next
days ... ;)
Thomas.

--
Baker's First Law of Federal Geometry:
        A block grant is a solid mass of money surrounded on all