Finally I made it using custom tools,
the Final percentage of Kazakh l10n of LibreOffice 4.1.x dropped to 51%,
rest 49% are fuzzy currently.
As I explained earlier, Kazakh l10n consisted of old translation and
and old one was in bad shape. I have decided to mark it all as fuzzy
and check it
all over again.
This is a lot of work, of course, but, at least I will be sure for quality of
Thanks for reading.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy