Hi :)
Would mainstream Wikipedia be a good place?  There are a few pages showing comparisons between
various Office Suites and this might well fit neatly onto one of them.

It would be nice somewhere on the LO wiki but i  this might be better for a wider audience?
Perhaps linked to from LO wiki?
Regards from
Tom :)