As i was not able to find an Excel and Calc comparison list, i think that
it doesn't exits, and i've decided to make one.

I've used Excel 2013 Functions List (as Category) and LibreOffice 3.6.x
Guide(i cannot remember the version).

You may find it here on Google Drive:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtwDODVc-9BcdGhaQjNIZktqMC1WWG9INm5LQWw0VVE&usp=sharing

The reason that i want this were actually localization  and standardize the
functions as Microsft Excel for migrations etc. Thus i've also created a Tr
localized comparison list which may help other locales to create one, here
it is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtwDODVc-9BcdEdEcFEzWTVza0JvOUlsaFhfNm9JN2c&usp=sharing

The lists has two sheets, first sheet is the main list compared to Excel,
and the second sheet is created by our guide. The Yellow highlighted cells
are empty functions, which may not exist or which i cannot find(new
functions etc) i highlighted some text with red, that means the equivalent
is not the same.

I see that nearly %99 of the functions match each other some statistical
and trigon. functions differ(aaa.ddd used ".")

For localization we will arrange it similar to excel.

Anyway this list will be very useful for everyone i think -if it is
finished!

I ask you for help, if we can finalize it it can be a good appendix to
guides also a reference page on wiki.

@Andras,

You said 1st Spet is the deadline for 4.1.2 RC1, how much time do we have
to finish our translations for 4.1.2 release? Because there is serious work
to do for the functions on Pootle

- Checking the UI and also need to check the help will take time. If we had
our functions, definitions and help in separate po files, it can be easier
but now i think i will search one by one on Pootle.

---

Anyway, what do you think about finalizing this Comparison List? If you may
want to join i can share the the edit permission, or you may have the file
and i can join to the suitable platform.

Best regards,
Zeki

* Ms Excel Function List
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/excel-help/excel-functions-by-category-HA102752955.aspx?CTT=1

I did not removed the hyperlinks of Excel functions because for new
functions we need to enter bug reports and it is easier to copy and paste
the definition of the function to the bug report