Hi :)
I was wondering if the LibreOffice translators team could help Sergio Martino.  Ubuntu translators
might find the dictionary useful to if aff and dic file-types are usable.  My guess is that oxt is
unique to LibreOffice so this is mostly for LibreOffice translators.

So, is it possible to "register" a 'new language', really a dialect spoken in the Bari area of
Italy.  How do you get it to appear in the combo-box in the spelling-checker dialog?

Right now it's in aff, dic and oxt formats
Regards from

Tom :)