Hi :)
Thanks :)  However it is other people that are doing the hard work of proof-reading tons of pages
of this sort of thing and then flagging up the odd problems that have crept in over the years.

I can make suggestions quite easily because i happen to be a native English speaker.  It's not
always an advantage because i don't always know the rules and i do make typos sometimes and my
version of English is (GB) rather than (US) so prepositions are sometimes mixed up.  However it is
great to see that i've been able to shake a few sentences up so that people on this list can get to
a decent answer.

So, many thanks for your thanks but the thanks is really deserved by yourself and others here.  You
are all doing a fantastic job and  that is very much appreciated.
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)