Walaikumussalam Michael,

Brother, thank you so much for this warm welcome and encouragement.

I am going to follow your guidelines and will ask you for help throughout
this journey.

Yes, you are right about Hindi and Urdu, as both occur "mostly" in the same
geographical region. But, I think when it comes to save time, I would
prefer to use Google Translate for English > Urdu translation rather than
Hindi > Urdu translation. And this is because I think if go for Hindi >
Urdu translation, it will be in-fact
English > Hindi > Urdu.
I think you are getting my point that I do not want to go for a "second or
third level" translation. I want to translate  directly from the root-level
language.

Once again thank you for your consideration.

Regards
Yasir Aman

Note: I have joined the forum with nick name "urdulizer" :)