Hi Andras,

Thanks to Ayhan he fixed the fatal errors and other errors.

On Sunday I exported updated po files from Pootle and I pushed them to
git to the translations module. LibreOffice 3.4 rc2 will contain
these translation updates. According to the plan rc2 will be 3.4.0
final, if all go well. So the next translation update will be for 3.4.1.
I'll do the push next time when a release (3.4.1 rc) is coming.

I understand that the this was the last push befor 3.4 stable relase,
so rc2 translations will be in 3.4?
However, we just managed to achieve %100 percent on 3.4 UI
translations today :( . Is it possible to update Turkish UI files.
It is very important for our campaign to present LibreOffice as it has
a %100 Turkish User Interface.

We gathered a good localization team and thing are getting quite well.
 Turkish translations in Help files are not very good and we have lots
of work to do. We hope to achieve this ratios in Help files as soon as
possible.

Best regards,
Zeki