2011.04.04 15:35, Andras Timar rašė:
2011.03.31. 13:21 keltezéssel, Andras Timar írta:
2011/3/31<drouizig@drouizig.org>:
Hello Andras ,
When the new server is ready Breton should be set in UI 3.4.
Should I do it ? Do I have rights ? Or do you ?
Is the new server already working ?
Let us know when it's ok.
Thanks
Denis
Rimas knows... I'm not involved in the server migration. It would be
great, if we could start to work on 3.4 translations next week.

What is the status of this migration? It seems that it happened. But it
was not announced. Please let me know, because we need to start 3.4
translations ASAP.

Right. I've migrated the database and files, and updated the database at some later point, before switching DNS entries to point to the Virtual machine.

Now we need to import 3.4 files into the new Pootle and then start localizing (aka testing the installation). How can we proceed with this?

Stuff to consider: Pootle may run slower on this machine, and we may experience other problems, at least for now. I wasn't able to convince the admin that Pootle needs more resources, so we have what we have. Maybe if we manage to give enough load to the server, he'll change his mind (or we'll find other ways to deal with the problem).

So, let's start importing files for 3.4, shall we?

Rimas