Hi reco,

Extensions for LibO 3.3

Please note that only NLPSolver is bundled in LibreOffice, other are not.

LibO 3.3 Documentation (TESTING)

It was just a test which was not successful, I would say. I do no
recommend this.

LibreOffice 3.3.x – LibO specific strings only

LibreOffice 3.3.x – Merged Help

LibreOffice 3.3.x – Merged UI

You either should work on "LibO specific strings only" or on "Merged
Help + UI". For "Merged Help + UI" you need to take fresh POT files or
SDF file from here:
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/libreoffice-3-3-en-US-2011-02-01.sdf.bz2
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/libreoffice-3-3-en-US-2011-02-06-UI.pot.tar.bz2
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/libreoffice-3-3-en-US-2011-02-06-help.pot.tar.bz2
Read http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Mergingl10n and try to figure
out how to make up-to-date Turkish po files. Then send the URL of your
initial translation to the list, Rimas will import them to Pootle.
Alternatively I can extract current Turkish translation from LibreOffice
source and you can start with that. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Andras