Hi, better late than never:

Þann fim 13.jan 2011 19:14, skrifaði Andras Timar:
2011/1/13 leif<leiflodahl@gmail.com>:
Will there be another load from Ooo Pootle?

Please see http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/l10n/msg01363.html

We have quite a lot of new changes since the last load.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl

Hi Leif,

I think it's a misunderstanding. There has never been a load from OOo
Pootle. Translation came from OOo source code and from individual
translators via mail or via TDF Pootle.

Please send me a link to your latest translation (or send me in
private mail) and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Andras

Is it too late to have some updates coming over from OOo-pootle ?

One term has been quite difficult to adapt to our language (is), and of course it lives both in upstream OOo and in the LibreOffice add-on. We just found a way to handle this term acceptably and have edited respective files accordingly on both pootle servers.

I think for now it would be sufficient to update <http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/is/openoffice_org/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po>, there are other revisions aswell, but this is the most important.

If there's a way to do it so late in the process, great. If not, so be it.

Thanks a lot,
Sveinn í Felli