Thanks, can I propose my services? (I've already done it :) )

About myself: I'm contributor to the KDE translation, I'm the coordinator for
Mandriva Romanian's translation (since 2008), and now moved also to Mageia (I've
translated the website and blog for now). Since there's no job yet for Mageia
and I've finished the Mandriva translation, I'm currently available to take the
challenge and the responsibility of a new project. LibreOffice is one of my
favorites and that's also because it'll be the main Office suite for Mageia. So,
it'll be nice to get be both translated in time :)

Which are the tools used and where I do get an account to get started?

I'll propose my services for LibreOffice's GUI, website and blog. Later on wiki
and the documentation.

 Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team