Hello, Rimas and Andras,

can you list the extensions that will be bundled with 3.3?
I want to check that all are localized into Slovenian.

All the OOo extensions, part of SDF, already are localized. So are the
LanguageTool and the extra solver by Kohei. Will there be any other
extension bundled so I must localize it?

Lp, m.